Euler Bralette - Paper Sewing Pattern
The Euler Bralette is an amazing, comfortable and supportive design for women of all sizes, and is the perfect introduction to making your own lingerie! It comes with fully illustrated instructions that explore just about every option you can think of to customize your bralette.
GARMENT SPECIFICS The Euler Bralette is a fully lined soft bra with curved center seams for support, and adjustable elastic straps. View One has a neckline trim and straight straps, and view Two has crossed racerback straps and a secondary underbust band. Garment can be entirely constructed with a sewing machine, overlocking machine optional.
Techniques required include straight and zig zag stitches, working with elastic, and understitching seam allowances.
SUGGESTED FABRICS Knit fabrics with 50-75% stretch, preferably with a spandex content. Bamboo, Rayon, or blends with Cotton, Lycra, Silk, Spandex, Nylon, Tencel. 100% cotton tends to stretch out quickly. Measure stretch by marking out 4” of fabric, then gently stretch to max.
- Course Stretch (Horizontal/Weft) All Sizes 1/3rd yard
- Wale Stretch (Vertical/Warp) All Sizes 1 yard
- Optional, 1/3 yard spandex micro-mesh or other contrast lining
- 2 1/2 yds fold over or satin strap elastic
- 1 yd firm elastic for underbust
- 2 rings, 2 sliders for straps, width matching strap elastic
- VIEW ONE 1 bra hook and eye
- VIEW TWO 2 bra hook and eye width matching underbust elastic
- Optional: ½ yd decorative stretch lace or trim for center front edge
- Ribbon bows, charms, or buttons for center accent
DONATIONS Women are awesome, and we want to help each one find her voice and her place in this world. For this reason, Sophie Hines loves to support charities around the globe that work to value people and restore human dignity. Given America’s current political climate, we are so excited to announce that a portion of the proceeds from every garment sold this Spring and Summer will be donated to Rescue.org. The International Rescue Committee responds to the world's worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic wellbeing and power to people devastated by conflict and disaster.
Buy a bra, help save women all over the world! HELL YEAH.