Euler Bralette - Downloadable PDF Sewing Pattern
This is a downloadable PDF Sewing Pattern.
The Euler Bralette is an amazing, comfortable and supportive design for women of all sizes, and is the perfect introduction to making your own lingerie! It comes with fully illustrated instructions that explore just about every option you can think of to customize your bralette.
GARMENT SPECIFICS The Euler Bralette is a fully lined soft bra with curved center seams for support, and adjustable elastic straps and underbust band. View One has a neckline trim and straight straps, and view Two has crossed racerback straps and a secondary underbust band. Garment can be entirely constructed with a sewing machine, overlocking machine optional.
Techniques required include straight and zig-zag stitches, working with elastic, and understitching seam allowances.
SUGGESTED FABRICS Knit fabrics with 50-75% stretch, preferably with a spandex content. Bamboo, Rayon, or blends with Cotton, Lycra, Silk, Spandex, Nylon, Tencel. 100% cotton tends to stretch out quickly. Measure stretch by marking out 4” of fabric, then gently stretch to max.
- Course Stretch (Horizontal/Weft) All Sizes 1/3rd yard
- Wale Stretch (Vertical/Warp) All Sizes 1/3rd yard
- Optional, 1/3 yard spandex micro-mesh or other contrast lining
- 2 1/2 yds fold over or satin strap elastic
- 1 yd firm elastic for underbust
- 2 rings, 2 sliders for straps, width matching strap elastic
- VIEW ONE 1 bra hook and eye
- VIEW TWO 2 bra hook and eye width matching underbust elastic
- Optional: ½ yd decorative stretch lace or trim for center front edge
- Ribbon bows, charms, or buttons for center accent
SIZES This pattern includes sizes XS-0/2 to 2X-20/22
Sophie’s bust is 32”, underbust is 26”, waist is 25”, and she is 5’10” tall. She is wearing size XS - 0/2 with no modifications.
Pattern download link will be emailed to you after checkout. It will arrive in a ZIP file format. Simply click to unzip, and print at 100% without scaling. You can download the pattern up to three (3) times, so make sure you download it on your personal computer and keep it filed in a safe place!
You may not sell garments made using this pattern.