Arccos Undies - Downloadable PDF Sewing Pattern
This is a downloadable PDF Sewing Pattern.
GARMENT SPECIFICS The Arccos Undie is a simple hiphugger style panty. It features forward side seams to showcase contrast fabrics, as well as provide an easy marker to place trims and decorations. The crotch is cut wide to always stay in place, is fully lined and uses a great trick to enclose all the seams. Garment can be entirely constructed with a sewing machine, overlocking machine optional. Techniques required include straight and zig-zag stitches and working with elastic.
SUGGESTED FABRICS Knit fabrics with 50-75% stretch, preferably with a spandex content. Bamboo, Rayon, or blends with Cotton, Lycra, Silk, Spandex, Nylon, Tencel. 100% cotton tends to stretch out quickly. Measure stretch by marking out 4” of fabric, then gently stretch to max. 1” stretch = 25% : 2” stretch = 50% : 3” stretch = 75% : 4” stretch = 100%
- Course Stretch (Horizontal/Weft) All Sizes 1/3rd yard
- Wale Stretch (Vertical/Warp) All Sizes 1 yard
- Optional, 1/3 yard spandex micro-mesh or other contrast fabric.
- Waistband: 1 yd lingerie or fold over elastic, stretch lace, or stretch trim
- Leg bands: 2 yds lingerie or fold over elastic, stretch lace, or stretch trim
- Ribbon bows, charms, or buttons for center accent.
SIZES This pattern includes sizes XS-0/2 to 2X-20/22
Pattern download link will be emailed to you after checkout. It will arrive in a ZIP file format. Simply click to unzip, and print at 100% without scaling. You can download the pattern up to three (3) times, so make sure you download it on your personal computer and keep it filed in a safe place!
This pattern includes a print shop file! If you're not into printing and taping, you can take the Print Shop Pattern file to be professionally printed. It is a PDF and will print to 17 x 22 inches.